Anyone who earns a real estate license in their state can become a real estate agent, but only those who are members of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) can call themselves a Realtor®. Realtors® are different because they promise to hold themselves to a higher standard, including honoring an eight-page code of ethics.
I am proud to be a member of NAR. Some Realtors® may also earn additional certifications or designations. Here are my professional qualifications that help me better serve my real estate clients.
Professional Real Estate Credentials
- Managing Broker’s License, earned in 2016
- Licensed Realtor® in Washington State
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- Accredited Seller’s Representative
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
— only 3% Real Estate Agents nationally hold this designation
- Certified Pre-Foreclosure Specialist
- Notary Public
- Served as Vice President of South King County Women’s Council of Realtors® in 2014
For additional information about my qualifications, please visit my Awards and Honors page.