Winter Weather is Upon Us!
Whether you were expecting snow and ice this early, it is necessary to make sure you’ve gotten your winter home maintenance tasks covered. Here are just a few “to dos” you’ll want to get to ASAP:
- Clean out your gutters to ensure proper drainage.
- Empty hoses, A/C lines, etc. to prevent freezing.
- Cap or weatherproof outdoor water spouts.
- Caulk and seal windows and doors to prevent leaking.
- Have your furnace and fireplace serviced.
- Change your furnace and HVAC air filters.
- Clean your kitchen’s exhaust hood and filter.