5 Backyard DIY Projects to Try This Weekend
We love Sunset magazine, not just because it is focused on the West, but because it has such great ideas. Here are 5 backyard do-it-yourself projects (from Sunset’s list of 53!) that you can try this weekend:
- Get organized. Build a home recycling center to hide those trash cans and recycling bins.
- Feeling crafty? Make this cute outdoor chandelier with a wire basket and mason jars.
- If you enjoy entertaining, make this simple, portable dining retreat with potted plants, PVC pipe, mosquito netting and lights.
- No space is too small to build this raised planter salad box to grow greens year-round.
- Creating this five-section, stackable compost bin is easy-peasy and good for the environment!