5 Ways to Prepare Your Home For Fall
Even though we didn’t have much of a summer in Seattle this year, autumn is almost upon us and that means fall maintenance for our homes. Here are some quick tips to prepare your home for the cooler temps ahead:
- Check drainage in your yard.
- Clean gutters to prepare for winter rains.
- Schedule a tune-up for your furnace.
- Remove moss from your home’s roof.
- Check caulking and weather stripping around doors and windows.
For more fall home maintenance tips, visit HouseLogic.com.